How do I Get a Virginia Medical Marijuana Card Online Through Green Health Docs?
The state of Virginia is now allowing qualified patients to get approved for their medical marijuana card online through telemedicine services. Telemedicine is simply the practice of providing treatment and other medical services to patients remotely, typically through an online video conference.
This means qualified patients in Virginia can get approved for their medical card online by having a quick and easy video call with a licensed doctor. More so now than ever people are making health and safety a top priority, so it has never been a better time to get your medical marijuana card online from the comfort and security of home.
We are happy to be able to provide this service to you with flexible and convenient appointment options. Our HIPAA compliant video platform is extremely easy to use and requires no special device or software download, simply use any web enabled device or even a smartphone. Schedule your telemedicine consultation today if you are interested in getting your Virginia medical marijuana card online.
How Do Virginia Medical Marijuana Telemedicine Appointments Work with Green Health Docs?
We want to make the process of getting your Virginia medical marijuana card through Telemedicine as quick and easy as possible for you. It basically comes down to just a few simple steps:
- Schedule your telemedicine appointment online or give us a call at 240-356-1000 to schedule over the phone. You will receive a confirmation email shortly afterwards.
- Complete the intake form found in your confirmation email. This is where you will fill out your health information as well as upload your ID and any medical documentation you are able to provide as proof of your condition. You will want to get started on the intake form as soon as possible since it is required for your appointment; it typically takes about 15 minutes to complete.
- Meet with our doctor online for your consultation. Using a device with internet access and a camera (such as a computer, smartphone, or tablet), click the link found in your confirmation Email to access our online virtual waiting room. From here our state-licensed medical marijuana doctor will start the video call and speak to you to determine if you qualify for a medical card in Virginia.
If you are approved, we will issue the signed written certification the same day. You can then use this form to register and apply with the state to get your Medical card, which we are happy to assist you with. If you are NOT approved by our doctor, you will receive a FULL refund!
Four Easy Steps
Schedule Your Appointment
Book your medical marijuana card evaluation appointment today by scheduling online or calling us at 240-356-1000.
Submit Your Information
Complete our quick and easy patient intake form. This typically only takes about 10 minutes to fill out.
Meet With Our Green Health Doctor
Meet with one of our certified medical marijuana doctors and discuss your condition.
Receive Your Marijuana Card
With your doctor’s approval, you’ll receive your medical marijuana card and have access to Virginia medical marijuana dispensaries!
What Are the Benefits of Getting a Virginia Medical Marijuana Card Online Through Telemedicine?
Telemedicine is one of the most convenient ways for qualified patients to obtain their Virginia Medical Marijuana Card. Some of the main reasons to choose Telemedicine are:
- Safety and security. Getting your Virginia medical card online removes the need for in-person contact and eliminates the risk of spreading COVID-19 and contagious illnesses.
- No travel time or transportation costs. Telemedicine appointments allow patients to get their card online remotely, eliminating travel time and transportation costs entirely.
- Ease of access. Patients living with certain conditions may experience symptoms that can limit their mobility. Telemedicine appointments offer these patients the opportunity to get their Virginia medical card without having to go through any discomfort trying to make it into one of our clinics.
- Same day and on-demand appointment options. You can schedule your Telemedicine appointment now and select the day and time that is most convenient for you. We offer telemedicine appointments most days throughout the week and we can even get you evaluated the same day you schedule. Simply choose today when scheduling or if it’s not available, give us a call at 240-356-1000 to see if we can get you booked today!
Do I Need to Be Good with Technology for Online Telemedicine appointments?
If you are not very comfortable with technology, don’t worry! Online telemedicine appointments are easier than you may think. Just make sure you have a device such as a computer, smartphone or tablet that has internet access and a working camera. We’ll send you the link to access your appointment in your confirmation email. Simply click the link at your scheduled appointment time to access the online waiting room, and from there our doctor will give you a call.
If you’re unsure about any part of the process to get your medical card online, give our friendly support staff a call at 240-356-1000 and we will be happy to assist!
How Do I Schedule an Online Telemedicine Appointment to Get a Virginia Medical Marijuana Card?
The quickest and easiest way to book your telemedicine consultation for a Virginia medical marijuana card is by scheduling online. You can also give our contact center a call at 240-356-1000 if you have any questions about the process or to schedule over the phone instead. We are available 7 days a week from 9am-9pm and look forward to helping you get your Virginia medical card online!