How do I Get a Medical Marijuana Card in Richmond, Virginia Through Green Health Docs?
With the recent expansion of Virginia’s medical marijuana program to include cannabis flower and higher-THC products, there’s never been a better time to begin the process of obtaining your Virginia medical marijuana card. To access dispensaries and purchase medical marijuana legally, Virginia residents will need to:
- Be evaluated by a registered medical marijuana doctor.
- Register with the Virginia Board of Pharmacy as a medical marijuana patient.
Being among the most populated cities in the state, Richmond has a great need for medical marijuana services and we are happy to help provide these to qualified residents.
Richmond residents can schedule a telemedicine appointment to get approved for their Virginia medical marijuana card online from the comfort of home. For more information about how our online certification process works, visit our Telemedicine page.
Find a Medical Marijuana Dispensary Near Richmond, Virginia
There are currently four (4) medical marijuana dispensaries located throughout Virginia with cannabis products available now, one (1) of which is located in Richmond:
Address: 2804 Decatur St. Building #30 Richmond, VA 23224
For more information and details about other dispensaries in Virginia, visit our dispensary locations page.
Four Easy Steps
Schedule Your Appointment
Book your medical marijuana card evaluation appointment today by scheduling online or calling us at 240-356-1000.
Submit Your Information
Complete our quick and easy patient intake form. This typically only takes about 10 minutes to fill out.
Meet With Our Green Health Doctor
Meet with one of our certified medical marijuana doctors and discuss your condition.
Receive Your Marijuana Card
With your doctor’s approval, you’ll receive your medical marijuana card and have access to Virginia medical marijuana dispensaries!
What Are the Benefits of Getting a Virginia Medical Marijuana Card Online Through Telemedicine?
Telemedicine is one of the most convenient ways for qualified patients to obtain their Virginia Medical Marijuana Card. Some of the main reasons to choose Telemedicine are:
- Safety and security. Getting your Virginia medical card online removes the need for in-person contact and eliminates the risk of spreading COVID-19 and contagious illnesses.
- No travel time or transportation costs. Telemedicine appointments allow patients to get their card online remotely, eliminating travel time and transportation costs entirely.
- Ease of access. Patients living with certain conditions may experience symptoms that can limit their mobility. Telemedicine appointments offer these patients the opportunity to get their Virginia medical card without having to go through any discomfort trying to make it into one of our clinics.
- Same day and on-demand appointment options. You can schedule your Telemedicine appointment now and select the day and time that is most convenient for you. We offer telemedicine appointments most days throughout the week and we can even get you evaluated the same day you schedule. Simply choose today when scheduling or if it’s not available, give us a call at 240-356-1000 to see if we can get you booked today!
Do I Need to Be Good with Technology for Online Telemedicine appointments?
If you are not very comfortable with technology, don’t worry! Online telemedicine appointments are easier than you may think. Just make sure you have a device such as a computer, smartphone or tablet that has internet access and a working camera. We’ll send you the link to access your appointment in your confirmation email. Simply click the link at your scheduled appointment time to access the online waiting room, and from there our doctor will give you a call.
If you’re unsure about any part of the process to get your medical card online, give our friendly support staff a call at 240-356-1000 and we will be happy to assist!
How Do I Schedule an Online Telemedicine Appointment to Get a Virginia Medical Marijuana Card?
The quickest and easiest way to book your telemedicine consultation for a Virginia medical marijuana card is by scheduling online. You can also give our contact center a call at 240-356-1000 if you have any questions about the process or to schedule over the phone instead. We are available 7 days a week from 9am-9pm and look forward to helping you get your Virginia medical card online!